It’s time to take control of your human resource management! Our HR solutions help you manage your employees and keep track of I-9 expirations, license expirations, performance reviews, property tracking, emergency contacts and more. Start increasing your team’s productivity by gaining new insights. Our HR tracking software gives you the freedom to focus on growing your business.
HR Solutions Include
- I-9 expiration tracking
- Attendance tracking
- Property tracking
- Injury occurrence tracking
- Emergency contacts
- License expiration tracking
- Performance reviews
- Document upload and management
For those who need more. Our Advanced HR services have an array of products and services to fully support your Human Resource Management. Our professionals have the expertise to manage the complexities of human resources-with personal service that is second-to-none.
Advanced HR Services Include
- Online tracking of applications
- Direct hire feature to seamlessly populate employee demographic information into Evolution
- Statistical reporting
- Record and track A/P expenses
- Upload and store HR documents
- Monitor and track employee performance reviews
- Follow-up on recommendations
- Track employee pay raises
Policy Manual Creation
- Work with HR experts to create an all-inclusive policy manual
- Quickly and easily update existing policies to stay in compliance with federal and state regulations
HR Help Desk
- Complete Human Resource Compliance & Training Solutions. Trivantus has partnered with ThinkHR to provide advice, answers, tools and online trainings to keep our clients compliant with ever changing Human Resource policies and procedures.
- ThinkHR is included automatically as part of any Trivantus Payroll Service at no additional cost.
- Certified HR experts answer questions, render advise and-up with research to resolve issue
- Comprehensive resource center with all the forms, checklists and HR tools needed to maintain compliance
- Employee handbook & job description wizards
- Online training courses and assets to maintain compliance and boost employee engagement
- News and analysis HR managers need to stay current and compliant with changing regulations